Translate Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday-3/13/13

Another blog I read does Wordless Wednesdays. I like it and if I can remember I might try and do it too! Pretty much you are just supposed to post pictures and videos. Everyone has been telling me that want more pictures of Brody, so here you go! I added captions because I thought you would at least want to know what is going on in the picture.


Pajamas from Aunt Jodi and Uncle Josh

Helping Mommy and Daddy clean the junk room to make a Mickey Mouse playroom

Hanging out...reading the Bible :)

Brody can sit up on his own now! He loves his basketball hoop Santa Claus brought him.

Eating bananas that are not mashed up! Such a big boy now! (Aka the many faces of the Brodester)

It snowed! Brody got to play with Grandma and Aunt Sara in the snow at Grandma and Papa Brown's house.


Uncle Jake and Daddy ran in the Shamrock Shuffle 5K. Brody, Papa Tom, and Mommy walked it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment