Translate Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wordless Wednesdays 8-21-13

Brody and I had a long weekend without Jordan! I don't know how all my friends that are single parents do it! I'm still tired :) Jordan joined some of his old fraternity brothers for a baseball trip. They started in Tampa going to a Rays game and then continued onto Miami for a Marlins game. He had fun, but we missed him!

Uncle Biggs sent a Brody a Rays outfit when he was born. It fit the week the guys had their trip to see the Rays!

Saturday, I had a garage sale. People bought a majority of my junk! Very excited to clean out a lot of the basement.

Saturday night, I joined some of my sorority sisters for a bachelorette party downtown Louisville. Brody got to hang out with Grandma and Papa Brown. While he was there, their dog, Izzy, got sprayed by a skunk! Everything smelled so bad! Poor Izzy!

Sunday, I met back up with Brody, Grandma, Papa Brown, and JoJo for lunch.

Where did my baby go? He looks so big!

We hung out the rest of the day wishing Daddy would hurry up and come home!

We sent Daddy a photo shoot when I ran out of ideas to entertain Brody with! Brody loved it!
 

Monday was my school's meet and greet. I have a three year old classroom again this year! Jordan came home Monday night.

I stated school Tuesday and Brody went to the pediatrician. He had to have a physical within 30 days of his surgery. He is 28 pounds and 31 inches tall. Big boy, but we love him!

He loves Finding nemo now. He watches and signs fish the whole time!

Only a week until the Cochlear Implant surgery!!!!!!!!!!! We are soooo excited!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment